Steamed Mince Pork, Chicken and Crab Cups
- Blend or process pork, chicken, crab, coconut milk, spring onions, coriander lemon grass garlic and sauce, sugar and peppercorns until combined;transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Beat egg whites with 1 of the egg yolks in a small bowl with electric mixer until thick and creamy, fold into pork mixture.
- Spoon pork mixture into 6 (1/2 cup capacity) ungreased bowls, press in firmly, smooth tops.
- Brush tops with remaining egg yolk.
- Just before serving place the bowls in a bamboo steamer, cook covered over boiling water for about 20 minutes or until cooked through; cool.
- Turn out cups and cut into wedges.
- Serve over combined cucumber sprouts and peppers.
- Can have chili jam or sauce on the side.