Recipe by rayna_reagon
This is great recipe for moist and flavorful chicken that once you turn on steamer to cook you don't have to really stand over and watch. I serve this with Rice and black beans.
- 8 -10 chicken thighs
- 2 cups margarita mix
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2 limes, halved then quartered
- 1 lemon, halved then quartered
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- pepper (to taste I use McCormick Peppercorn Medley Grinder)
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl combine salt and margarita mix.
- Take lemons and limes and squeeze all of juice from limes and lemons into mixture (you can also put rinds in margarita mix).
- Mix in minced garlic and onion.
- Add chick thighs to this and marinade in refrigerator atleast 1 hour
- Place in steamer cook according to mfgs. suggested times for your machine usually 1 1/2 hours times will vary.
- Place in broiler for 5-8 minutes to brown and serve.