A great compliment to poultry, pork or beef.
Make and share this Steamed Long Grain Rice With Tomato and Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- In a pot with a tight-fitting lid combine all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, cooking uncovered; stir occasionally.
- When rice boils, cover pot and reduce heat to low.
- Cook for 15 minutes (do NOT uncover or stir).
- Remove from heat and let sit with lid on for 10 minutes.
- Microwave Directions: In a casserole dish with a lid combine all ingredients. Microwave, covered, for 5 minutes on HIGH. Microwave for 10 minutes at 50% power. Let sit with lid on for 10 minutes.