A great compliment to a spicy main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pot with a tight-fitting lid combine all ingredients.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, cooking uncovered; stir occasionally.
- 3When rice boils, cover pot and reduce heat to low.
- 4Cook for 15 minutes (do NOT uncover or stir).
- 5Remove from heat and let sit with lid on for 10 minutes.
- 6Microwave Directions: In a casserole dish with a lid, combine all ingredients. Microwave, covered, for 5 minutes on HIGH. Microwave for 10 minutes at 50% power. Let sit with lid on for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamed Long Grain Rice With Coconut and Ginger
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.0
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 394.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 6.0 g