Prep 30 mins
Cook 18 mins
This is the 'Recipe of the week' in this week's SlimLines column. Good for weight watchers!
- 1 kg hamour fillet
- 360 ml tomato juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Marinate hammour fillets in lemon juice and salt for half an hour.
- This will remove all the dirt from the fish.
- Remember to wash the fillets in clean water before cooking.
- Place fillets in a baking dish.
- Combine tomato juice and seasonings in a bowl.
- Pour over fish.
- Bake for 12-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily.