This is the 'Recipe of the week' in this week's SlimLines column. Good for weight watchers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200C.
- 2Marinate hammour fillets in lemon juice and salt for half an hour.
- 3This will remove all the dirt from the fish.
- 4Remember to wash the fillets in clean water before cooking.
- 5Place fillets in a baking dish.
- 6Combine tomato juice and seasonings in a bowl.
- 7Pour over fish.
- 9Bake for 12-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamed Hammour Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.4
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 443.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 32.7 g