Recipe by dicentra
This is from Real Simple. Green Beans are DH's favorite, so I'm always looking for new ways to fix them.
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1⁄2 lbs green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the salt and beans.
- Cook until tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl of ice water.
- Drain the beans and pat them dry. Transfer to a serving bowl. Drizzle with the oil and lemon juice and toss.
- Sprinkle with the zest and sesame seeds.