1/1 Photo of Steamed Ginger Rice with Snow Peas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash rice in several of changes of water until the water runs clear.
- 2Place rice in a 3 quart saucepan that has a tight fitting lid.
- 3Add water and grated ginger.
- 4Bring to a boil, uncovered.
- 5Reduce heat slightly but continue to cook uncovered until surface water disappears and holes appear in the surface of the rice.
- 6Cover tightly, turn heat very low and cook 20 minutes.
- 7Add snow peas and cover.
- 8Cook 2 minutes longer then remove from heat and let stand 3 to 5 minutes before serving.
- 9Stir gently to combine rice with snow peas.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamed Ginger Rice with Snow Peas
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.0
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 4.9 g