- 200 g fresh white fish fillets
- 177.44 ml cooked rice
- 9.85 ml grated fresh ginger
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- mixed vegetables, steamed to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a bamboo basket over a saucepan of boiling water. (I used my metal steamer from my saucepans as I have no bamboo steamer).
- Line base with baking paper and top with fish.
- Sprinkle with ginger and lemon juice.
- Cover and steam for 7 minutes or until fish is cooked depending on how thick the fish is.
- Serve with vegetables & rice.