1/2 Photos of Steamed Ginger Fish & Vegetables
Just tingles on your taste buds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a bamboo basket over a saucepan of boiling water. (I used my metal steamer from my saucepans as I have no bamboo steamer).
- 2Line base with baking paper and top with fish.
- 3Sprinkle with ginger and lemon juice.
- 4Cover and steam for 7 minutes or until fish is cooked depending on how thick the fish is.
- 5Serve with vegetables & rice.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamed Ginger Fish & Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.2
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 134.0 mg
- Sodium 144.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 40.0 g