1/2 Photos of Steamed Garlic and Herb Mussels
If you like mussels you will love these. I made this up from a couple of recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub mussels remove beards.
- 2Heat oil in large saucepan, cook garlic, chili and rind stirring, about 3 minutes.
- 3Add mussels, juice and wine, bring to boil.
- 4Cook covered about 5 minutes until mussels open.
- 5(discard any that do not open) Remove mussels from pan, Bring pan liquid to boil; cook, uncovered about 10 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly, stir in basil and parsley.
- 6Return mussels to pan and simmer until heated through.
- 7Have some crusty bread to wipe up the liquid.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamed Garlic and Herb Mussels
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.3
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 70.0 mg
- Sodium 720.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red Thai chile