Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
I got this recipe from COOKS.COM
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- 1 pinch hot red pepper flakes (optional)
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup diced and peeled tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons grated gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) red snapper fillets or 4 (6 ounce) sea bass fillets or 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- SAUCE: Put the mustard and vinegar into a mixing bowl, add the oil, whisking in vigorously. Stir in remaining ingredients except the thyme and fish. Keep the sauce at room temperature.
- FISH: Pour water into steamer.
- Place the fillets on the steamer rack. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Place 1 sprig of fresh thyme on each fillet, and cover the steamer.
- When the water begins to boil, steam for about 4 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Remove the thyme sprigs.
- Serve immediately with sauce spooned over the fillets.