Steamed Fish With Thyme and Tomato Vinaigrette
- SAUCE: Put the mustard and vinegar into a mixing bowl, add the oil, whisking in vigorously. Stir in remaining ingredients except the thyme and fish. Keep the sauce at room temperature.
- FISH: Pour water into steamer.
- Place the fillets on the steamer rack. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Place 1 sprig of fresh thyme on each fillet, and cover the steamer.
- When the water begins to boil, steam for about 4 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Remove the thyme sprigs.
- Serve immediately with sauce spooned over the fillets.