Recipe by Gramma Connie Verbeck
A light and tasty main dish, that is easy to prepare. It came from Taste of Home magazine subscriber Marilyn Newcomer of Menifee, CA.
Top Review by Lenore Spirit
I just made this for dinner and it was awesome, so easy and just perfect! I used 1 cup of zucchini and left out the carrots. I will be making this again and again, thank you for sharing!
- 1 white fish fillet
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place fish in a 15-inch x 12-inch piece of heavy-duty foil.
- Add the vegetables and sprinkle with lemon juice, parsley, lemon pepper and dill.
- Fold foil over and fold in edges twice, forming a pouch.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Carefully open pouch to allow steam to escape.