Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1⁄2 lb ground turkey
- 2 scallions, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 20 wonton wrappers
- lettuce leaf
- If wonton wrappers are square, fold them into triangles or cut them into 3" rounds with a cookie cutter.
- Combine turkey, scallions, ginger, soy sauce, oil, and cornstarch.
- Place a tsp of mixture on each wonton wrapper.
- Brush edge of wrapper with water.
- Seal into a semi-circle.
- Keep filled wontons under damp cloth.
- Line a steamer basket with lettuce.
- Place dumplings on lettuce.
- Cover and cook over simmering water for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with your favorite oriental dip.
I substituted firm tofu for turkey for my vegetarian sister, and it turned out just as delicious! Thanks for posting!
Perfect!!! Just what I was searching for and DELICIOUS!! Thanks so much for posting!