Recipe by breezermom
This herb-butter is delicious on steamed corn. The recipe calls for fresh corn on the cob, but I don't see why you couldn't use frozen! Prep time does not include the time to get the butter soft!
Top Review by lazyme
Delish! I'm a huge fan of fresh corn on the cob and this did not disappoint! I was surprised how much I enjoyed the orange zest in the butter - it really added a zing factor. Thanks for sharing this simple recipe Breezer! Made for Photo Tag.
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons whipped butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon orange rind, grated
- 6 ears fresh corn, husks and silks removed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first four ingredients in a small bowl, stirring until blended. Set aside.
- Arrange the corn in a vegetable steamer over boiling water. Cover and steam for 10 to 15 minutes or until corn is tender. Remove corn from the steamer; spread the butter mixture over the corn and serve immediately.