Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is PURE HEALTH!!!
- 6 ears fresh corn (removed from cobs)
- 3 cups edamame (thawed)
- 4 green onions (minced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 eggs (beaten)
- 1⁄2 cup basil (minced)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 2 sheets toasted nori (ground)
- Toss together the corn, edamame, onions, garlic, dijon, vinegar and oils.
- Line a colander with foil. Fill with mix.
- Steam, covered for 13 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat together the eggs, basil, salt and pepper.
- Heat a sprayed wok. Add mix. Cook until set.
- Chop. Add to corn mix.
- Top with nori.