Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Because my DH does not care for spinach I chose to twist this up using what he loves -- Nori-- To my surprise is ended up loving this dish. Enjoy.
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry wine
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 sheet nori, crunched into tiny pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 dozen littleneck clams, scrubbed
- Put the first 5 itmes in a a large frying pan. Start low bring the flavors together for 5 minutes.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add you clams and cook until they have opened, about 5 minutes.
- Disgard any clams that are closed.
- My Dh loves to dip bread into the left over broth.