Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great clam dish. Make sure that you have lots of French bread to soak up the juices.
Make and share this Steamed Clams in Wine and Chorizo recipe from Food.com.
- Cook onion, bell pepper, garlic, cumin, and salt in oil in a 4- to 6-quart heavy pot over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened, 7 to 9 minutes.
- Stir in wine and bring to a boil.
- Add clams and chorizo, then boil, covered, until clams open, 7 to 8 minutes.
- (Discard any clams that are not open after 9 minutes.)
- Season with pepper and stir in cilantro.