Chicken marinated and then steamed with Chinese sausage and mushrooms. Delicious and easy. Serve with steamed rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts (about 3 breasts)
- 4 teaspoons shoyu (soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- lemon pepper, to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger juice
- 4 shiitake mushrooms
- 4 Chinese sausage, thinly sliced (lup cheong)
- 1Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- 2In a large bowl, mix shoyu with cornstarch, sherry, sugar, salt, pepper, garlic, and ginger juice, and marinate chicken pieces in mixture for 20-30 minutes.
- 3Remove stems from mushrooms; slice caps.
- 4Stir mushrooms and sausage in with chicken; put mixture in a steamer basket.
- 5In a wok, steam on rack over boiling water for 25 minutes with lid on, or place in a 9-inch glass pie plate and cover with plastic wrap, and microwave on HIGH for 13-16 minutes.
- 6Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamed Chicken With Sausage and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.8
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 145.2 mg
- Sodium 1025.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 48.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: