Recipe by Abby Girl
A nice, fresh way to prepare carrots. Weight Watcher 2 points Crockpot version: I have made this ahead of time and put them in the crockpot just to heat up. If you plan on doing it this way, have the carrots a bit under cooked. They take roughly 3/4 - 1 hour to heat up (depending on crockpot)
Top Review by perrinojonathan
I searched, found, prepared and cooked this dish in about 15 minutes! This is delicious, I used powdered ginger, coriander, and no lime rind and they still came out sooooo good!
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb baby carrots, peeled
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime rind, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare garlic; let stand 10 minutes.
- Steam carrots, covered, 10 minutes or until tender.
- Heat butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger to pan; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in carrots, cilantro, and remaining ingredients.