Recipe by I'mPat
From Taste.com - the original recipe included the use of 1 bunch of baby choy sum. if you wish to include this vegetable then separate the choy sum stems and add to the steamer for the last 1 to 2 minutes of steaming the broccolini.
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cm ginger (fresh peeled and finely grated)
- 1 bunch Broccolini (trimmed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soy sauce, honey and ginger in a jug and set aside.
- Place a large steamer over a wok or large saucepan of simmering water (I use an electric steamer).
- Place broccolini in steamer and cook covered for 6 to 7 minutes or until just tender and then transfer to a bowl.
- Add sauce mix and toss to combine and sprinkle with sesame seeds.