Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and flavorful way to serve fresh steamed Broccoli. Delish!
- 1 lb fresh broccoli
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 garlic cloves, Minced
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Wash Broccoli, removing tough ends, and spilit into flowerets.
- Cut pieces so they are no more than 3 inches long.
- Place Broccoli into a steamer and steam approximately 10 Minutes or until it's bright green and tender crisp.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Heat Olive oil in a skillet, add garlic and heat through, pour mixture over broccoli.
- Sprinkle with parmesean cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Very nice and simple. I did add a pat of margarine. Thanks!
This dish was Very tasty...just the right mix of flavors..this was a treat to the palate. I will be fixing this again. Thank you for posting ! :)
This was absolutely delicious! I am on a low carb plan and needed a new way to cook broccoli and this is the best I have ever had! Thanks for posting!