- 1 lb fresh broccoli
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 garlic cloves, Minced
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash Broccoli, removing tough ends, and spilit into flowerets.
- Cut pieces so they are no more than 3 inches long.
- Place Broccoli into a steamer and steam approximately 10 Minutes or until it's bright green and tender crisp.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Heat Olive oil in a skillet, add garlic and heat through, pour mixture over broccoli.
- Sprinkle with parmesean cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper and serve immediately.