Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A fresh veggie dish that is quick and delicious. It's wonderful at any time of the year when you find Broccoli rabe.
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 large garlic clove, sliced thin
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe (hollow or coarse stems discarded)
- salt (optional)
- In a 12-inch skillet bring water and soy sauce with garlic to a boil.
- Add broccoli rabe and cook, covered, over moderately high heat 2 minutes.
- Remove cover and cook until water is evaporated and broccoli rabe is tender, lightly season with salt if using.
This is good for it is fat free and very healthy. I added 1/2 slice onion. I myself drizzled a touch of olive oil at serving. Thanks!