Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe from our bunch of asparagus and says it's from Sunset Magazine.
Make and share this Steamed Asparagus With Orange Butter Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse asparagus well, trim bottoms an stand upright in a steamer with water to cover 1/2 inch of the stalks.
- Steam until crisp-tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- Drain and keep warm.
- In the meanwhile, melt 1T of butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat. Add shallots/onion and cook, stirring until soft.
- Add mustard and juice. Bring to a boil over high heat and reduce to 1/3 cup.
- Remove sauce from heat and stir in remaining.
- Place asparagus on a serving platter and top with the sauce.