1/1 Photo of Steamed Asparagus and Mushrooms With Danish Havarti Cheese
Lunch, snack, starter or side dish, every bite is heaven for an asparagus lover!! Since this is steamed it is also lower in fat which makes it even nicer. Danish Havarti Cheese is a soft cheese that has a hint taste of Swiss cheese to it, yet creamy and melts nicely. This is good for a low carb diet as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill steamer or steamer pot with water and bring to a boil.
- 2Wash and slice mushrooms and place into colander of steamer.
- 3Wash asparagus and snap off end of stalks.
- 4Place on top of mushrooms in the colander.
- 5Cover and steam until the asparagus is tender yet still a bit crisp.
- 6Remove from colander to warm plate and immediately sprinkle cheese over top.
- 7Sprinkle sea salt over top using your discretion.
- 8Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamed Asparagus and Mushrooms With Danish Havarti Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.0
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: