Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Salmon with a lil' Asian flair!
- 2 tablespoons golden miso, paste (available in Asian markets and health food stores)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 6 (5 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 lbs bok choy, divided (two bunches, white stems removed and reserved)
- chives (1 bunch or to taste)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- In bowl, combine first two ingredients and 1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper; spread over salmon.
- Line steamer basket with half the bok choy. Top with fillets, chives and remaining bok choy.
- Slice bok choy stems; sprinkle on top and around sides.
- Place steamer basket in wok filled with 2 cups boiling water.
- Cover and steam 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.