1/3 Photos of Steam N' Mash Pierogi Casserole
This is a Pittsburgh Favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Make the Steam n' Mash Russet Potatoes according to package directions.
- 3Sauté the onions in the butter until cooked through, but not browned. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Spray a 9" x 13" casserole with non-stick pan spray.
- 5Place a layer of noodles on the bottom of the casserole; spread about ½ of the potatoes on top of the noodles.
- 6Sprinkle with ½ of the grated cheese and top with 1/3 of the onion / butter mixture.
- 7Repeat this step; ending with the final third of the onion / butter mixture. Cover with foil and bake the casserole for 30 minutes.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steam N' Mash Pierogi Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.2
- Calories from Fat 378
- Total Fat 42.1 g
- Saturated Fat 26.6 g
- Cholesterol 120.6 mg
- Sodium 358.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 16.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen mashed potatoes