Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
"Steak - pizza" I invented this recipe to please both my macho carnivorous son and his radical pizza-eating kids. They all love it.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grill or fry the steak just until brown.
- Spread the sauce over the top of the steak.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the steak.
- Add the desired toppings.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until the cheese is nicely melted and toppings cooked.
Jimmy, will you please post your recipe for flannel sheets? I tried steakzza and I love it. I used roasted garlic as a topping. Whoohoo!
This is the worst recipe I've ever tasted. I've eaten tastier flannel sheets. I don't advise anyone to try this recipe unless they are desparate for something to do.