Jen T's Note:
A quick and easy way to serve steaks. Found this in a magazine many years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter or oil in a non stick pan.
- 2Flatten steaks slightly and spread with crushed garlic, salt and pepper on both sides.
- 3Place steaks in hot pan and cook quickly to desired taste turning only once.
- 4Lift out steaks when ready and keep handy.
- 5Quickly add the brandy and worcestershire sauce, mix well and bring to boil.
- 6Return steaks to pan and turn in the sauce.
- 7Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steaks With Worcestershire Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.1
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 64.1 mg
- Sodium 338.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: