- 2 boneless beef top loin steaks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup dry red wine
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 12in skillet to very hot.
- Add steaks, sprinkle with salt; cook to desired doneness, 8 minutes for med.
- Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- To skillet add oil and onion; cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute.
- Stir in tomato paste and wine and bring to a boil; cook 1 minute.
- Add broth and Worcestershire; heat through.
- Pour juices from steaks into sauce; serve with steaks.