Recipe by lazyme
From thebritishshoppe.com/. The times do not include time to cook the steaks. Posted for ZWT6.
Top Review by Baby Kato
This is an awesome recipe. We really enjoyed our steaks served this way. The meat was perfectly broile, the sauce devine, smooth and silky, rich and creamy with bits of sweet and green onions. Simply excellent, the perfect accompaniment for our pan fried potatoes and steamed asparagus. Thank you so much for sharing your recipe which I will make again and again.
- 2 (340.19 g) sirloin or 2 (340.19 g) filet mignon steaks
- 59.14 ml butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml sherry wine
- 4 fluid ounces heavy cream
- 113.39 g Stilton cheese, crumbled
- 14.79 ml chopped chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill or broil steaks to your liking.
- Melt butter in saucepan and cook onion until soft.
- Add sherry and boil to reduce slightly.
- Add cream and boil for one(1) minute.
- Stir in Stilton Cheese and chives.
- Serve steaks with sauce, baby red potatoes and fresh or frozen green beans.