1/3 Photos of Steaks With Stilton Cheese Sauce
From thebritishshoppe.com/. The times do not include time to cook the steaks. Posted for ZWT6.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grill or broil steaks to your liking.
- 2Melt butter in saucepan and cook onion until soft.
- 3Add sherry and boil to reduce slightly.
- 4Add cream and boil for one(1) minute.
- 5Stir in Stilton Cheese and chives.
- 6Serve steaks with sauce, baby red potatoes and fresh or frozen green beans.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steaks With Stilton Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.8
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.3 g
- Saturated Fat 25.2 g
- Cholesterol 103.6 mg
- Sodium 1000.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: