Recipe by Tansy.
This recipe was first cooked for me by my then fiance. He insisted on the very best steaks from a butcher friend and then produced a truly memorable meal. I had to marry him to get the recipe!
Top Review by GinnyP
My husband made this last night. Even our teenagers liked it alot! I thought it was delicious, and because I love blue cheese, I would use even more in the recipe next time. Also, he sauced just one side. Good recipe!
- 4 boneless rib-eye steaks
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim the steaks and flatten slightly.
- Combine the remaining ingredients.
- Spread over both sides of the steaks.
- Put onto shallow oven tray.
- Grill steaks turning until cooked as desired on both sides.
- Serve steaks, combine pan juices and pour over steaks.