1/1 Photo of Steaks With Blue Cheese Butter
From Pillsbury Fix it Fast - Hot Off the Grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled (1 oz.)
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives, chopped or 3/4 teaspoon dried chives
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (6 oz. each, 1 1/2-inch-thick)
- 2 teaspoons garlic pepper seasoning
- 1Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, combine all butter ingredients; mix well.
- 2When grill is heated, carefully oil grill rack.
- 3Sprinkle each steak with garlic-pepper blend.
- 4Place steaks on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals.
- 5Cook covered 12 to 15 minutes or until of desired doneness, turning once or twice.
- 6Serve steaks with blue cheese butter.
- 7Broiled Steaks with Blue Cheese Butter:
- 8Place steaks on broiler pan; broil 4 to 6 inches from heat using times above as a guide, turning once or twice.
- 91 SERVING Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 235); Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 13g); Cholesterol 135mg; Sodium 260mg; Total Carbohydrates 1g (Dietary Fiber 0g); Sugars 0g; Protein 38g.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steaks With Blue Cheese Butter
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.7
- Calories from Fat 393
- Total Fat 43.7 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 176.2 mg
- Sodium 301.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 34.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic pepper seasoning