Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great way to serve steaks to company. You can also used gorgonzola cheese.
Make and share this Steaks Topped With Bleu Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 -3 medium steaks (your favorite cut)
- crumbled blue cheese
- Combine seasonings and mix well. Generously coat steaks with mixture on all sides. Discard any excess seasoning mix.
- On gas or charcoal grill, cook steaks, turning once, almost to desired doneness. Just before steaks are done, sprinkle tops with bleu cheese. Cook until cheese melts and browns slightly, about 1 minute. Makes 2 to 3 servings.
I love steaks and I love bleu cheese so I knew I couldn't go wrong with this recipe. I used a nice thick strip steak. The seasonings were mild which brought out the flavor of the bleu cheese. Grilled to a perfect medium rare...I was in steak heaven. Made for December 2010 Bargain Basement Tag Game.