Recipe by keen5
My ex husband always did steaks like this. It is so tasty, that I cannot eat a steak any other way. I am basing servings on my family. Prep time does not include the marinating of the steaks.
Top Review by Sooz Cooks
Made for my DH's birthday party for the family. I mixed equal parts (1/2 cup each) of the A-1 and Worcestershire together in a bowl and poured it on both sides of the steaks. Used Lawrey's seasoning salt and skipped the parsley because I didn't have any! Tender and delicious steaks is what we ended up with after grilling them 7 minutes on each side!
- 5 New York strip steaks or 5 rib eye steaks, medium thickness
- A.1. Original Sauce (to taste)
- Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
- seasoning salt (I use Season-All)
- dried parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a glass baking dish, lightly sprinkle each steak with seasoned salt on both sides and rub into meat.
- Generously sprinkle with A-1 sauce and rub in on both sides of meat.
- Sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce on both sides and rub in.
- Sprinkle both sides with Parsley flakes and cover leaving steaks to marinate in refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Fire up the grill and when hot, put steak on the grill, add any extra marinade to the steaks from the dish, as they are grilling.
- For medium doneness, I grill for about 5 to 7 minutes on each side.