1/12 Photos of Steakhouse-Style Grilled Steak
Crafty Lady 13's Note:
This is another great recipe that I found in Kraft Food & Family magazine. It's so easy to make and tastes like you treated yourself to a night out at your local steakhouse.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2Mix brown sugar and seasonings.
- 3Brush steaks with oil. Sprinkle seasoning mixture evenly over both sides of steaks; press gently into steaks to secure.
- 4Grill 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- 5Grill assorted vegetables along with the steak. Then, add a crisp mixed green salad for a balanced meal.
- 6These steaks are great with the new Cracked Pepper A.1. sauce.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steakhouse-Style Grilled Steak
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.3
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 144.8 mg
- Sodium 87.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 33.8 g