Recipe by Crafty Lady 13
This is another great recipe that I found in Kraft Food & Family magazine. It's so easy to make and tastes like you treated yourself to a night out at your local steakhouse.
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) beef tenderloin steaks
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix brown sugar and seasonings.
- Brush steaks with oil. Sprinkle seasoning mixture evenly over both sides of steaks; press gently into steaks to secure.
- Grill 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Grill assorted vegetables along with the steak. Then, add a crisp mixed green salad for a balanced meal.
- These steaks are great with the new Cracked Pepper A.1. sauce.