Recipe by happyheart
This is a nice alternative to traditional potato salad and goes very well with steak off the grill, plus you cook the potatoes in the microwave...no heating up your kitchen! I found the original recipe with the same name on kraftfoods.com, but I've adapted it a bit to my taste as I've posted here.
- 3 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In 2-qt. microwaveable dish, add cut potatoes and water. Cover and microwave on high 12-15 minutes just until potatoes are tender. Refrigerate at least one hour to chill completely.
- Mix remaining ingredients and toss with potatoes just before serving.