Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A great meatloaf recipe with a BBQ steakhouse taste.
For every pound of ground beef mix in
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce (I highly recommend J's Smokehouse sauce!)
- After mixing and forming your loaf, place a few strips of bacon on top.
- Pre-heat oven to 350, cook for 1 hour, or until center is not pink or reaches 180 degrees. Let stand for 5 minutes, serve and enjoy -- !
Very easy, and tasty. Quite soft, though.
This is a great recipe! The simple ingredient list and easy prep time makes this recipe a great week night meal. My husband and I loved it and will definitely be making it again soon! Thanks for the great recipe.