Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This is just some yummy comfort food that is easy & quick.. Great for a week night meal.
Make and share this Steakhouse Mac N' Cheese Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean beef, ground
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried onion, minced
- 2 bay leaves, large 3 if small
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper, fresh
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 4 tablespoons steak sauce or 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Pepper
- 2 teaspoons raw sugar
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, Shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Shredded
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, measured dry, cooked al dente
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown beef over medium heat until juices are evaporated.
- Add next eight ingredients, combine.
- Simmer over low heat for 30 minute, remove bay leaves
- In a 13 x 9 dish layer ingredients as follows: thin layer of sauce, 1/2 of pasta, 1/2 of sauce, 1/2 of cheese, remaining pasta, sauce, top with cheese.
- Spray a 15 inch piece of foil with non-stick spray and cover the dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minute
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Cut and serve!