1/1 Photo of Steakhouse London Broil
3 hrs 20 mins
Marinating is included in prep time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large plastic food bag or 13x9-inch glass baking dish, blend recipe mix, oil and vinegar.
- 2Add steak, turning to coat.
- 3Close bag or cover, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 3 hours.
- 4Remove meat from marinade, discarding marinade.
- 5Grill or broil, turning occasionally, until desired doneness.
- 6Slice meat thinly across the grain.
- 7Garlic Chicken: Substitute 6 to 8 boneless chicken breasts or 3 to 4 pounds bone-in chicken pieces for steak.
- 8Marinate as directed.
- 9Grill boneless chicken breasts 6 minutes or bone-in chicken pieces 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steakhouse London Broil
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.9
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic and herb seasoning
beef round steak