Recipe by LoriInIndiana
Try this unique wrap for an impressive dinner in just a short time. For Zaar World Tour, please classify as Southwest for the fusion with Tex Mex.
Top Review by Alskann
Awesome!! I would give this 6+ stars if I could for flavor and ease of preparation. The blue cheese takes the caesar dressing up an extra notch. I used the dressing from Recipe #116849. I followed the recipe exact except I used ribeye steaks, only because that is what I had on hand. I don't think it changed the integrity of the recipe at all. I cooked them on my George Foreman and this came together in a jiffy with very little effort. These are huge burritos and dh ate TWO it was so good. This is a keeper; thanks for posting!!!!
- 4 slices thick sliced bacon, satueed and diced
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to high.
- Combine bacon bits, romaine, tomatoes, and blue cheese in a large bowl.
- Toss with dressing and chill until ready to use.
- Season steak with salt and pepper.
- Grill 8 minutes for medium-rare, turning once.
- Remove from heat, tent with foil, and rest steak 5 minutes.
- While steak rests, grill tortillas until warmed, about 30 seconds on each side.
- Slice steak into thin strips, then divide evenly between the tortillas.
- Arrange 1/2 cup of salad mixture down center, then roll like a burrito.
- Cut in half on the diagonal and serve.