Try this unique wrap for an impressive dinner in just a short time. For Zaar World Tour, please classify as Southwest for the fusion with Tex Mex.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to high.
- 2Combine bacon bits, romaine, tomatoes, and blue cheese in a large bowl.
- 3Toss with dressing and chill until ready to use.
- 4Season steak with salt and pepper.
- 5Grill 8 minutes for medium-rare, turning once.
- 6Remove from heat, tent with foil, and rest steak 5 minutes.
- 7While steak rests, grill tortillas until warmed, about 30 seconds on each side.
- 8Slice steak into thin strips, then divide evenly between the tortillas.
- 9Arrange 1/2 cup of salad mixture down center, then roll like a burrito.
- 10Cut in half on the diagonal and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steakhouse Burrito With Blue Cheese Caesar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 727.4
- Calories from Fat 427
- Total Fat 47.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 104.3 mg
- Sodium 1091.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 34.4 g