Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. My Fiance and I love eating at steakhouses, so when trying to bring those flavors and tastes home to my own cooking, I came up with these delicious sliders. They are fast, easy and so good. These go great with a side of onion rings or french fries.
- 8 slider buns (3-inch)
- 1⁄3 cup steak sauce
- 1⁄2 lb roast beef, sliced thin
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes (already prepared)
- 8 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- Place sliced and opened buns on a baking sheet, place pan under broiler for 3-4 minutes or until buns are lightly toasted.
- After toasting, divide the steak sauce among the tops and bottoms of the buns (about 2 teaspoons per bun). Divide the roast beef evenly between the buns (bottoms only), then divide the already prepared potatoes (1/4 cup) evenly between the buns (tops only). Place 1/2 slice of cheese on top of the roast beef and 1/2 slice on top of the potatoes.
- Put sliders back under broiler, watching closely until cheese is melted and bubbly(3-4 minutes). Remove from broiler and place the top of the slider on the bottom portion. Enjoy!