Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Since this is zucchini season I bought some and added it to meat I had left over in the fridge along with cheese and cooked rice and it came out great! You can use whatever steak you have or any meat you have left over.
- 1 cup beef sirloin steak, cooked and chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon salt-free garlic and herb seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350° Mix all ingredients together and put in a casserole dish sprayed with non stick spray oil. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until zucchini is tender.