1/2 Photos of Steak With Red Peppers and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
For Zaar World Tour II- Italy Recipe source: Bon Appetit (February 1984)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Broil red pepper 6-inches from heat until skin blisters and blackens. Steam in plastic bag for 10 minutes. Peel off skin, discarding stem and seeds. Rinse and pat dry. Dice and set aside *or use one 4-oz jar roasted peppers, diced.
- 2In a food processor puree ricotta, cream and garlic until smooth.
- 3In a saucepan over low heat cook the diced sun-dried tomatoes and red pepper for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Blend in ricotta mixture. Cook 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir 1 1/2 tablespoons into ricotta sauce.
- 4Meanwhile while sauce is cooking, grill steaks to desired doneness.
- 5Transfer steaks to a plates and serve sauce with steaks. Top with whole sun-dried tomato and basil.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak With Red Peppers and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.4
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 48.0 mg
- Sodium 226.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: