My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 cup vinegar (or lemon juice)
- 2 lbs trimmed boneless beef top loin steaks (, 1/4 inch thick slices) or 2 lbs trimmed filet of beef (, 1/4 inch thick slices)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 large onions, sliced very thin
- 1Mix garlic, black pepper, adobo, oregano and vinegar together and rub into steak.
- 2Heat oil in skillet on low, cook onions until barely cooked (keep crisp and white).
- 3Remove onions and drain on paper towels.
- 4On high fry steaks rapidly on each side until brown.
- 5Serve with onions.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak with Onions (Bistec Encebollado)
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 598.9
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 151.9 mg
- Sodium 127.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 45.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless beef top loin steaks