Steak With Mardi Gras Marinade
- Cut several small slits in 2 lbs.
- of steaks (choose New York strip, sirloin, T-bone, porterhouse or Delmonico steaks), sliced 1 1/2" thick.
- Mix marinade and pour over steaks, place in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours.
- Drain marinade.
- Press crushed peppercorns into both sides of steaks.
- Oil broiler pan lightly with nonstick cooking spray, then preheat pan under broiler.
- Sear steaks in hot broiler pan, flip to quickly brown other side.
- For medium steaks, broil eight minutes each side on top rack.